Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Thoughts of you

Hello! I can hear the crickets chirping.... it's been so quiet here! :) Sorry 'bout that. The Holidays are finally over, but the kiddos are still here, AND don't go back to school for another week! WHAT!? But that's not all... to top it off I am officially out of chocolate! Oh the horror! :)

I have been trying to get downstairs for days, and I finally said that's it... I am going to play! I played along in the split coast color challenge this week. Something about Tuesday's and those color challenges I tell ya'.. :) The colors for this weeks colors are Lucky limeade, Island Indigo, and Basic Gray. Here is my card -


I used some new goodies from the new Occasions mini catalog. The stamp set is called Loving thoughts, and the Doily die. LOVE IT!! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! :)
Details below -

Heather :)

Stamps - Loving Thoughts
Paper - Naturals White, Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo, Basic Gray patterns DSP, Basic Gray Textured
Ink - Island Indigo
Accessories - Big Shot, Doily Sizzlet die, Butterfly Embosslit die, Lace border punch, Distressing tool, Pear Pizazz seam binding, White bakers twine, basic pearls, sharpie marker, Oval punches, 2 1/2, 1 3/4 1 3/8 circle punches, XL bird punch

8 comments:

Penny said...

Beautiful card!

Carol Carriveau said...

Beautiful colors - beautiful card!

Katherine said...

I love the layers you use on your cards - fabulous!

Pam said...

Oh my golly, Heather, THAT is one OUTSTANDING card!!! Love everything about it!!! Love your use of the paper doily! And your flowers are perfect!!! I just cannot get the hang of those dang things!! Any tips? And your large leaves look like the dew has just left them..perfect shape! Hugs!!

Julie Marshall said...

Gorgeous use of the colors! I love Island Indigo.

Anonymous said...

I love the colours!! And I just love seeing the paper flowers everyone's making - they look so great! Thanks for sharing.
Marnie

Gayle said...

Hi Heather, I just found your blog and found you on Stampin' Connection. I am totally in love with your work. Congrats on the AA!!! Your work definitely shows you deserve it.

My question to you is how do you make those fabulous rosettes such as the ones on this card? Is there a tutorial or video I can watch? Would love your help. TIA Gayle

Brenda Quintana said...

Simply gorgeous!! The rosettes are just so perfect.

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...