Monday, January 9, 2012

Hello Baby (SAB)

Hi again Everyone! I want to share a card sneak peek with you today too! It is a card made using a set from the Sale-a-bration catalog 2012! Yep! it's almost here.. just a few short weeks away. :) Here is my card -


I used the set Easy Events found in the main catalog, and Elementary Elegance from the Sale-a-bration catalog. I like the outcome, and can't wait for SAB to come around, then you clan play too!
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! :) Details Below -

Heather :)


Stamps - Elementary Elegance, Easy events, Woodgrain
Ink - Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Black, Crumb Cake, Poppy parade
Paper - Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, poppy parade
Access - Spiral Punch, 3/8 circle punch, bitty buttons, lucky limeade bakers twine, pinking heart border punch, sponge, pool party ruffled ribbon, colored pencils, heart to heart punch, dimensional dots, two way glue





1 comment:

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...