Sunday, January 22, 2012

Shoot for the moon

Hello Everyone! I have a really quick post for you today... lots going on! I have another display boards sample for you today. :) It uses another one of the Sale-a-bration sets called Sprinkled Expressions. This set is Super Cute. Great for kids lunch box notes...:) That is where I found inspiration for the sample today -


I made a little punch art rocket shooting for the moon. Isn't it cute?! This was another one of the samples that I made that I had a hard time letting go of, but it's all good, I have the set, and I can recreate it.. :) OK... gotta' run, I have a niece that wants to celebrate turning 6. :) thanks for stopping by today and taking a peek! Details below -

Heather :)

Stamps - Sprinkled Expressions
Paper - Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Baja Breeze, Real Red, Pumpkin pie, Brushed Silver, Whisper White
Ink - Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight
Accessories - 2 1/2, 1 3/4,  3/8, 1/4 circle punches, lg oval punch, dotted ribbon border punch, sponge, 1/16 hole punch, color spritzer tool, linen thread, marker, dimensional dots

3 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

absolutely fabulous cad!

Murtuza said...

Very beautiful card... TFS

Denise said...

Heather, I recently discovered your blog via iStamp. Your cards are beautiful, but your photography of your cards is stunning!!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...