Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Twitterpated CC357

Hi Everyone!! It's Tuesday, so that means a color challenge for me today! I can't really explain why I feel the NEED to play along in the Color Challenge almost every week over on Splitcoast, but for some reason I don't feel complete if I don't play along. :) 
OK, onto this weeks colors... Blushing Bride, Red Riding hood, and Baja Breeze. These colors are from/ used in a new DSP pack found in the new Occasions mini catalog, called Twitterpated. The papers sure do make my heart flutter... :) Here is my card for today -


I opted to make a Valentine's card, considering the colors, and that the holiday is just around the corner. There is no stamping on this card either. I only used some Soft Suede ink on the edges to give the layers a little bit of depth. So this card was SUPER fast. Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! Details below -

Heather :)

Paper - Whisper White, Twitterpated DSP, Baja Breeze, Blushing bride
Ink - Soft Suede
Accessories - Big Shot, Simple Alphabet, Fashionable hearts Embosslit die, XL bird punch, scallop border punch, Cherry Cobbler bakers twine, Sponge, dimensional dots

5 comments:

Elaine U. said...

I can't stop staring at this card, Heather! Gorgeous!

Cheri said...

Wow! What a great card. TFS

Pam said...

Dang, girl....you just bring it time after time after time!!! You've got great mojo goin' on!!

Rose said...

GORGEOUS card, Heather! I love this color palette. Thanks for the awesome inspiration. ;)

Anne Marie Hile said...

Wow, Heather! Your card is just gorgeous!!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...