Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Celebrate your day

Hi Everyone! We are getting so close to my favorite time of year! No,... not Christmas, Sale-a-bration! It's one week away... So, I have been busy creating some samples for upcoming events, and have one of those samples to share with you today... Here ya go -




This card was made using the Outlined Occasions set found in the Sale-a-bration catalog. Super Cute right!! I love the bright colors, and the outline images from this set... I will have more samples for you in the days to come. Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! :) Details below -

Heather :)


Stamps - Outlined Occcasions, Patterned Party
Paper - Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Brights DSP pack
Ink - Black, Daffodil delight, pumpkin pie, old olive, tempt. Turquoise
Access - Old olive 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, two way glue, dazzling diamonds, dimensional dots

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

Great card! Saw it on Nancy's site! Love it! TFS!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...