Saturday, January 21, 2012

An Elegant Birthday for a friend

Good Morning Everyone! I have another Leadership project to share with you today. :) It is actually a 3D project and a card. I said in yesterdays post that the Elementary Elegance SAB set was probably the set I was most comfortable working with for the display boards. I really like the shabby, vintage images. They really appeal to me in this set. I don't consider myself to be a girly girl, but this set really brought that side out of me....:) OK onto the projects -



Lots going on here right? But it's all good... I had a lot of fun making this one. Here are some closer views of the tag and the front  -



I added some music notes, using the music notes wheel, found in the main catalog to both the tag and the medallion I created on the front of the box. I inked up the wheel with Crumb Cake ink, then stamped off twice to give the really subtle effect. :)

On the card I used all of the same elements as the box -


I probably could have made this card a separate post, but I felt I would be repeating myself a little. I hope you like them... I sure do.. It was really hard to let them go. But I do get to share them with all of you. Thanks for stopping by today and taking a peek! Details below -


Heather :)


Stamps - Elementary Elegance (SAB), Music Notes (wheel), Fabulous Phrases
Paper - Lucky Limeade, Soft Suede, Pool Party, Naturals Ivory, Crumb Cake, Everyday Enchantment DSP (SAB)
Ink - Soft Suede, Crumb cake, Poppy Parade
Accessories - Big Shot, Fancy Favor Box, Oval frame EF, Curly Label Punch, Everyday Enchantment printed brad (SAB), Paper Piercing tool, mini vintage tags, distressing tool, sponge, 1 3/4, 1 3/8, 1 1/4, 1/2 circle punches, oval punch, Soft Suede taffeta ribbon, pool party ruffled ribbon, crochet trim, dimensional dots, mini glue dots, cropadile









11 comments:

Vanessa Hughes said...

Absolutely Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

Rose said...

I loved seeing your samples at Leadership! Gorgeous as always, Heather!!! :)

Vicki Burdick said...

This is awwwww-inspiring!!!! So love that fancy favor box you decorated to perfection!!!! Love it!!

Karren said...

Gorgeous designs. That pop of blue in the flowers on the card is great!

Carol Carriveau said...

Great cards...such great colors...

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

Excuse my french, but...HOLY CRAP, Heather! These are bloody GORGEOUS! You're my idol.

xo B.

AB. said...

This card is STUNNING!!!! So very beautiful! You have a lovely artistic style. I'm so happy to have discovered your blog! :)

aenns said...

This was the most amazing project I have seen from Leadership. The detail in this project was just awe-inspiring. You are just amazing.

Stef Perry said...

Your card and box are gorgeous!! I am so inspired by your work.

kejujah said...

How do you make the paper flowers?

Heidi Baks said...

Beautiful, Heather! And I must say I proudly man-handled your sewing basket so I could see how it worked! :) Strange they let us get so close - LOL!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...