Tuesday, January 24, 2012

a Simple hello

Hi Everyone!! I have a really quick and easy card to share with you today. Yes,... this is yet another SAB display sample from leadership. :) I said I had a few more to share.. Oh, and you will never guess what stamp set I used.. Aw C'mon just take a guess?? You got it!! Elementary Elegance.. :) OK OK.. OK, onto the card -  

I am actually going to be using this card for my club girls this month. I know they will love it! I stamped the frame and the bird image in versamark, made a quick rolled flower added a  little bling to the center, tied a bow, and added the hello in Island indigo. OK, I am off to put the kiddos to bed! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! Details below -

Heather :)


Stamps - Elementary Elegance
Paper - Lucky Limeade, So Saffron, Whisper White
Ink - Versamark, Island Indigo
Accessories - 1 3/4" circle punch, basic Rhinestones, Island Indigo ruffled ribbon, oval punch, dimensional dots, linen thread

3 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card!

Marian said...

Simple and beautiful design. It's striking. I'm off to make one for myself. TFS!

Jeannie said...

Love this card! So simple but elegant! I need to make some of those flowers!! TFS!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...