Friday, January 27, 2012

Sisters

Hi Everyone! Happy Weekend! I was a away for a day or two, but still have some more Sale-a-bration/Leadership samples to share. So are you ready?? I have a scrap page to share today. I had mentioned in an earlier post that I always find scrapping a little overwhelming because I get carried away looking at all the pictures that I NEED to scrap... Well this picture is one that I can now check off that list -



I adore this picture of my Sisters girls. :) I used the SAB set called Fresh Vintage. I guess I was just waiting for the perfect stamp set to create this page... because it worked out so well! :) Thanks for stopping by today, and taking a peek! Details below -


Heather :)


Stamps - Fresh Vintage (SAB)
Paper - Whisper White, Concord Crush, Melon Mambo, Blushing bride, Concord Crush DSP, Melon mambo DSP
Ink - Blushing Bride
Accessories - Big Shot, Billboard alphabet, Postage stamp punch, Butterflies embosslit, boho blossoms punch, scallop edge punch, paper piercing tool. basic pearls, blushing bride twill ribbon, Concord crush marker, ruler, dimensional dots


2 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Worked out well is an understatement, it is outstanding!!! Love everything about it!!! I just keep looking at it, it is so pretty and the "sisters" are adorable!!

Connie Collins said...

I can't tell you how much I love the colors on this page...gorgeous layout!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...