Monday, January 16, 2012

Fab 50

Hi Everyone! I have a Super Quick post for you today... I am just sharing a Super Easy clean and simple card that I made for my Brother in law this past weekend. I used a little bit of contraband (non SU) on this card. Sometimes a girl has got to do what a girl has got to do. :) I kept it simple considering he is a mans man.. :) Here is my card -


I really like how it turned out. :) thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! Details below -

Heather :)

Stamps - Fabulous Phrases, Workshop words
ink - Island Indigo
Paper - Island Indigo, Whisper White
Accessories - Big Shot, Paper Trey Numbers die, island indigo marker, ruler, dimensional dots

1 comment:

Runs with Scissors said...

Great card. I love the clean look and the colors.

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...