Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Now you're Cookin'

Hi Everyone! I have a super quick post for you. Today I am sharing a card that I have been wanting to make since the new catalog came out in July. I just needed the appropriate season I guess. Here is my card -



See, I just can't go and give this card to my darling husband any ol' time. He will certainly think something is up! right?? HA! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! Details below -



Heather :)

Stamps - Workshop Words, Now You're Cooking, House and home
Ink- Black, Sahara Sand, Poppy Parade
Paper - Poppy Parade, Sahara Sand Textured, Domestic Goddess DSP, Whisper white, Glitter (red)
Access- Big Shot, Scallop rectangle clearlit die, billboard alphabet, pool party bakers twine, dimensional dots, sponge

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

That is pretty and so hot it's cool!

Emma Fewkes said...

Heather, that's fabulous! Goodness, I laughed out loud when I saw the sentiment ... lovely job :)

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

OMG! This card stopped me in my tracks.. LOVE IT!

p.s. I pinned to my board.. hope that is ok.. gotta show off your adorable work.

Cindy Major said...

Oh my goodness, I have been wondering what we could possibly make with that stamp set, and this card totally rules!!!! Love that sentiment with the oven mitts :D

TFS!
Cindy

P.S. LOVED all of the SAB samples you've shared as well. You really rocked the SAB supplies!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...