Monday, January 23, 2012

Elegant and Beautiful you

Hi Everyone! SO.... are you tired of my display samples yet?? I hope not I have at least a few more to share over this next week. Today I am sharing a scrap page with you. I always say to myself that I NEED to sit down and actually scrap, but I always get carried away with looking at the pictures, and eventually loose total track of time, and yada yada...sound familiar? I am so weak for cute pictures of my kids. :) I am especially weak for pictures of my Step-Daughter Cassidy. I love her to pieces, and she is Beautiful inside and out..:) here let me show you -


Can you tell that I love the Everyday Enchantment Designer Papers for SAB this year. :) I told I really like Elementary Elegance... I promise I only have one more sample to share using this set. Naa NaaNaaNaaNaNA... I had my fingers crossed! :) OK back to the sample... I used Fabulous phrases from the main catalog to create my sentiment. I really love the outcome, and need to get more DSP so I can recreate the page for myself. Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! Details below -

Heather :)


Stamps - Elementary Elegance, fabulous Phrases
Paper - Soft Suede, Pool Party, Naturals Ivory, Everyday Enchantment DSP (SAB), Very Vanilla
Ink - Soft Suede, Poppy Parade, Crumb Cake, Pool Party
Accessories - Paper piercing tool, Curly label punch, sponge, 1 1/4 Circle punch, Basic Pearls, lucky limeade ruffled ribbon, pool party ruffled ribbon, mini glue dots, dimensional dots

7 comments:

Monica Gale said...

WOW!! Heather you are blowing my mind with your creativity, this is my fave sab set this year so I love seeign so much inspiration from you. xx

Tammi Verbarendse said...

This is a beautiful page! I love that paper!

Bada-Bing Creations said...

Just gorgeous...both the page and the picture:-)

Unknown said...

Beautiful girl and beautiful page.

Vicki Burdick said...

Love this!!!

Julie Marshall said...

Heather, this is just gorgeous. I love these papers together and your sentiment banner is just adorable.

Connie Collins said...

Everything about this page is beautiful!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...