Saturday, August 27, 2011

Enjoying the adventure

Hi Everyone! I want to sincerely apologize for my extended absence from the blogging world. I have had a REALLY busy couple of weeks...You know wrapping up the Summer before the kiddos headed back to school, and taking care of some other things that really needed to get done around the ol' homestead, including going thru and thoroughly cleaning my stamping space. Maybe I'll take a few pics of my "dungeon" and share. :)
OK, onto some fun stuff! It has come down to the last few days to order from the Summer mini catalog. Yeah...remember that one! Well here is a card that might help you remember -



It uses the set Travel Log, found in the Summer mini. I really like this set, I guess that's the reason I waited until the very last to use it. I found inspiration for this card in a publication, and just recreated it using SU products, and added a few more fun details. This is the last week to purchase this set, so you had better hurry before it is gone for good. :) Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! :) Details below -



Heather :)

Stamps - Travel Log, Fabulous Phrases
Paper - Whisper White, Basic Gray, Lucky Limeade, Domestic Goddess DSP, Poppy Parade
Ink - Going Gray, Marina mist, Lucky Limeade, Poppy parade, white craft
Accessories - White EP, Word window punch, 3/8", 1/2" 1 3/8" circle punches, corner rounder punch, Poppy Parade twill ribbon, dimensional dots, mini paper clip


4 comments:

Carrie Rhoades said...

That is a completely awesome card. How do you make simple so amazing? I love your work!

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

Awesome card, Heather! I love the sentiment one different papers. It all comes together for an eye candy treat.

xo B.

Pam said...

Once again you have made my stampin' heart happy! :o)

Patsy Ingram said...

Super card, Heather. Lovin it!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...