Monday, August 8, 2011

Just My type (Day 7)

Hi Again! We are officially on day 7 of the -


Can you believe it? So many projects have been shared, and still a few days to go. Whoop! Who needs sleep! (pshaw!!) :)

I am just on my way back here from Heidi King's blog. I love her style. I really think that is something that stands out about all the AA winners this year. We all have a different style. So as I mentioned before, for those that are going to enter this next year,  GO FOR IT! I don't think that there is a certain formula or style of cards that Stampin' Up! is looking for. So give it your best!

I have a card entry to share with you today. This card was actually one that I created to share with my club girls. I really didn't use this set much while it was active, and I can't really figure out why? It was one of those must haves for me. Probably because it was about Puns. Totally up my Alley! OK.. onto the card -


I stamped my image and sentiment separate from each other. I used my stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the sentiment vertically on a scrap, then cut a slit in the top of my typewriter image and inserted the sentiment to make it look like to was coming from in between the rollers. I cut out my cork sheet out using the scallop rectangle clearlit. I punched a few hearts out, used a scrap of Newsprint DSP, added 1 3/4" dry embossed black circle then tied it all together with some Poppy parade poly twill ribbon.
A really quick and straight forward card.

Next stop is Cheryl Lefore.

And a list of all the 2011 AA winners


Heather Klump (you are here)
Heather Summers

See you all tomorrow when I begin to share my 3D projects with you! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!


Heather :)

Details -
Stamps


- Puns From the Past
Paper
- Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Poppy Parade,
Newsprint DSP
Ink
- Basic Black
Accessories
- Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dot Embossing folder,
Cork Sheet, Scallop rectangle clearlit, Heart to Heart XL punch,
Poppy Parade Poly Ribbon, white string, mini glue dots,
Dimensional Dots





1 comment:

Connie Collins said...

I love this card...especially the way you got the sentiment coming out of the typewriter and the little pops of red.

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...