Wednesday, August 3, 2011

You're a Superstar

Hi Everyone and welcome to day 2 of the -


I hope you were able to visit all the stops on the hop yesterday and oogle all of those amazing projects. I know I did! :) If you are here, you would have already checked out Heidi King's project for day 2. If not, that's OK too! I will list all the lovely ladies on this AA hop at the end of this post! :)

I have another one of my card entries for you today. The contest rules required us to make 5 cards, so I have a lot of those to show. :) Here goes -


I ALWAYS have trouble making boy cards. Considering I live with 4 boys, you would think it would come second nature. Nope! So when I sat down to make a few tween boy birthday cards, I came up with this. It is really a very versatile card! It could be given for a birthday, good grades, graduation, etc. So needless to say I have about a dozen of these stashed away for those special men in my life. (honestly, I should just recycle the front and re gift it to the next, for as closely as they look at the outside of the card! HA!) That's my story and I'm stickin' with it! :)

OK, off to check out what Cheryl Lefore has to share with us today. I was so blown away by her attention to detail on the swap she shared with us all at our AA dinner in SLC! A-mazing!

Here is a list of all the girls on the AA hop

Heather Klump (you are here)

Enjoy! and See you tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!

Heather :)

Details -
Stamps - Extreme Guitar
Paper - Whisper White, School Days DSP, Crumb Cake, Real red, Tangerine tango, Tempting Turquoise
Ink - Real Red
Accessories - Big Shot, Billboard Alphabet, Lg. Star Punch, Hemp Twine, White Signo Gel Pen, Pinking heart border punch, sm. Corner rounder, Paper Piercing tool, Early Espresso marker, Dimensional Dots


  




5 comments:

Connie Collins said...

I am so impressed when I see anyone do a "guy" card. Like most people, I struggle with the masculine projects. But you nailed this one...it is absolutely perfect. I don't even own this stamp set because I know it would never see ink! I totally get what you are saying about them not even caring about the front of the card...it's what is inside ($$$) that matters to a teenage boy. Oh well, what's a mom to do?

Teri C said...

great job!

Anonymous said...

This is fun!!! I like this! I miss that DSP!

Anonymous said...

Super cool card from a super cool chick! You totally "rocked" it. Again I am loving the neutrals with the pops of colour.

Anonymous said...

Awesome guy card!!! Love how bright it is! TFS!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...