Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Meet Olivia

Hi Again! We are coming up on our final days of the -



I hope you decide to stay with us! There really is alot more to share!

So if you are here from Heidi Kings blog, you are in the right place.

As if you didn't notice, I held off showing you my 3D projects until now. There is a logical reason for it, really cause', they all go together. :)  Please meet Olivia -


She is my Build a Bear, dressed to go on a play date in her new Springtime Vintage Jumper that her Mom made for her. Isn't she the Cutest!! Let me show you another picture of her workin' the camera -


I need to share a little story as to how I picked her name. As you may know I live with all boys. 4 to be exact. Olivia is my little girl. She is precious, and soft and has a giving heart. A perfect teddy bear.  You also know that my last name is Klump. That would mean that her initials are O.K. If something happens and someone needs a hug, she makes it all "OK".

As I mentioned above her Jumper is made using the Springtime Vintage Designer Fabic.  I found a doll clothes pattern for a jumper and made some adjustments to fit a bear. The pockets of the jumper are made with the Sweet Stitches Designer Fabric. I added some of the Tangerine Tango Pom-pom trim to the edge of the pockets for a fun detail, and used the Fabric Brads of the same design on the jumper shoulders. She also has a little seam binding bow pinned to one ear.
That is my 3D for today, and tomorrow I will show you all of the things that Olivia uses here at home.

Be sure to check out Cheryl Lefore's blog for the next project on the hop!

Or you can visit any one of the AA winners blogs by clicking on their name below


Heather Klump (you are here)



Heather :)

Details -





Accessories
- Build a Bear, Springtime Vintage Designer Fabric,
Sweet Stitches Designer Fabric, Sweet Stitches Fabric Brads,
Tangerine Tango Pompom Trim, Brights Buttons Collection,
Baja Breeze Seam Binding, Sewing Machine






3 comments:

April said...

What a great idea for your 3-D project. I love her dress and just wanted to say that I really enjoy checking out your blog every day. Congratulations on achieving the Artisan Award, you really deserve it!!

Colleen said...

That is way tooo adorable. I can't imagine living with 4 boys. I live with 2 and they drive me crazy. Congrats on winning this year.

Connie Collins said...

Ahhhh, I sure hope Olivia has a twin sister bear. Very cute!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...