Sunday, August 7, 2011

Definition of Happy

Welcome to day 6 of the AA hop everyone!



If you are coming here from Heidi King's blog, you are in the right place! Today I have another Scrap page to share -


If you have ever been here before, you would know that, these are my boys. No matter how much they can be "boys", I can not even imagine one day with out them in my life, or remember what my life was like with out them. They truly make me happy! Hence the title of the page.
I have used this layout before, and really like it for a single picture. It lends itself to easy and clean.
The papers I used are the retired School days DSP. Bright and cheery, and went well with picture.
The journaling was created with my MDS. For my title I used two different alphabets, Timeless type Junior alphabet, and the billboard alphabet. The other embellishments are pretty much interchangeable with what picture you decide to use. :)

On to our next stop Cheryl Lefore. I do hope you are having fun seeing all the wonderful creations here and along the way. Feel free to pop in for a visit at all the other AA blog hop stops too! These ladies wouldn't mind at all

Heather Klump (you are here)

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!


Heather :)

Details -
Paper - Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, So Saffron, Pear Pizazz, Tempting Turquoise
School Days DSP
Accessories - Scallop trim border punch, 2/12", 1 3/4", 1 3/8", circle punches, Heart to heart punch, Big shot, Timeless type junior alphabet, billboard alphabet, Sewing machine, scallop border punch, MDS, marker, ruler, dimensional dots, corner rounder punch





5 comments:

lmel09 said...

What a cute picture and what a fun, bright page!

Heidi said...

I love this page! Such a great layout and color combo!

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

SQUEEEEEEE! I absolutely adore this layout! It's in my fave colors ! Awesomeness!

xo B.

Connie Collins said...

I cannot tell you how much is LOVE this layout. It is fabulous.

Anonymous said...

Heather, the page is just so awesome. It totally stood out on the boards. The colours, the composition, everything about it is pure perfection! And those boys, could they be any sweeter?

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...