Monday, August 1, 2011

Hello Cuckoo

Hi Everyone! I have another card to share with you that I made when I was up to the wee hours of the morning last week. I REALLY like this set Easy Events. When I saw the set in the new Catty, I added it to my wish list on the spot. Imagine how excited I was to see it in my convention bag! So with out any more delay, here is my card -



I kept it really simple. I colored my image with my SU markers and a versamarker.(Some of the markers are retired colors, but I live by the rule use em' if ya got em'! :) I applied some Crystal Effects to the clock face for some added dimension, then cut it out. I stamped the sentiment on a scrap, cut it out in the shape of a text bubble, and attached it with a dimensional dot. The little white circles below the text bubble, were made with the hole punches on my cropadile. I added some simple score lines to some Whisper white using my Paper cutter, added a bow of Pretty in pink satin ribbon, and Viola! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! Details below -


Heather :)

Stamps - Easy Events
Paper - Early Espresso, Crumb cake, Whisper White, Just add Cake DSP
Ink - Black, Markers - Creamy Carmel, Early Espresso, Pink Pirouette, Barely Banana, Blushing Bride, Regal Rose
Accessories - Scoring blade, Paper cutter, Pretty in pink satin ribbon, Crystal Effects, Dimensional dots, Paper Snips

4 comments:

Rose said...

Gorgeous, Heather! Love your clean and simple lines, too. Such a fab card!

Connie Collins said...

I would have to be Cuckoo not to love this card! You amaze me!

Pam said...

Once again, O M G!

Dawn said...

Love this!!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...