Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Apples of my eye

Hi all! I have a quick post for you today on the -


We are still going full steam! You should be dropping in from Heidi Kings blog. I have to say that she truly is a tough act to follow! :)

Today I have my last scrap page to share with you. I really enjoyed making this page. It brought back the memories of that early fall day in September. Everyone was in good mood, and the weather was great! It really couldn't have gotten any better.


 I think this page is a pretty good representation of that day. :)

Next stop on the hop is Cheryl Lefore.  

If want to hop around a bit, here is the list of the AA recipients -


Heather Klump (you are here)

See you tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!

Heather :)
Details -
Stamps - Wood Grain, Create a Cupcake

Paper
- Soft Suede, Old Olive, Whisper White, Real Red, Crumb Cake, School Days DSP,
Ink
- Real Red, Crumb cake
Accessories
- Big Shot, Timeless Type junior Alphabet, Billboard Alphabet Sizzlet, Bleach,
Sponge, ¾ circle punch, ½ circle punch, 1 ¼ Circle Punch, 2 3/8 scallop circle punch. Scallop
Circle punch, create a cupcake punch, Square lattice embossing folder, Dimensional Dots, paper
Piercing tool, metallic brad, Brights Button Collection, Linen Thread, Mini Glue dots, scoring blade





4 comments:

savvy teaching tips said...

This page really jumped out at me from the display boards. I love everything about it. The choice of DSP, the little wagon... all of it.

Connie Collins said...

This page looks good enough to eat. I love the tree, the wagon, the color selection...everything!

Rose said...

Wow! This is awesome, Heather!

scrappingnana said...

Great layout. Love everything about it. Very creative. TFS

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...