Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Badlands, a Sketch and a big wish

Hi Everyone! I have had some trouble getting going, and down here lately. My Mojo is missing, and I have looked everywhere! REALLY! Under all the beds, behind doors, even in the garage..(otherwise known as the Badlands) to find that elusive thing that chooses to take flight when IT wants to! But I think I saw it peek out from behind a box to let me catch a glimpse of it this morning! :) I checked out the sketch challenge on Split coast this morning, and felt inspired. Here is the card -



I used a new set to me called Established Elegance. I fell in love with this image in particular when I spied it in the new Catalog back in July. I also used a stamp from Bring on the Cake for my sentiment, and Just add cake DSP. I punched the "h" and "b" from the DSP and added some crystal effects to them to make them look like typewriter keys. So Do you think I found it? I hope so! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! Details below -



Heather :)


Stamps - Established Elegance, Bring on the Cake, A to Z
Paper - Early Espresso, Poppy Parade, Whisper White, So Saffron, Poppy Parade DSP, Just add Cake DSP
Ink - Poppy Parade, Black
Accessories - 1/2" circle punch, Spiral edge punch, Cherry Cobbler bakers twine, Crystal effects, Dimensional dots

5 comments:

Pam said...

LOVE it!

FYI...bought a house in Mahomet!

Ilene B. said...

You definitely found your MOJO Heather! Thank you for sharing! Love your blog

Vicki Burdick said...

Looks found to me!! Great card, Heather!!

Patsy Ingram said...

Great use of product. Lovin it!

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful! I love the layout and don't normally fall in love with those old fashioned pieces, but this really makes it!!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...