Thursday, July 26, 2012

Birthday Blimp

Hi Everyone! I have another quick post for you today. I had the evening to myself yesterday, and played a little again. When the mojo hits, I am taking full advantage these days. I inked up the set Moving Forward again. I have to say that I REALLY like this set. It was one of those "must have" sets that jumped up and said "Pick me, Pick me!" Well who could say no? Here is my card -




I had the scraps from the previous card on my desk, so I used those papers. :) I stamped my Blimp image in Black, cut it out, then added the little banners in Pool Party. The clouds are hand cut, and I added a little piercing around them for detail, and punched my Sun from the Domestic Goddess DSP. Really Simple and Sweet! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! Details below -


Heather :)


Stamps - Moving Forward
Paper - Whisper White, Pool Party, Sahara Sand
Ink - Black, real Red
Accessories - Paper Piercing tool, Big Shot, Fancy Fan EF, Pool Party bakers twine. 2 1/2 circle punch, Dimensional dots, Two Way glue

3 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

Darling card and love your embellishments...!

Monica Gale said...

Just beautiful Heather xx

Rose said...

I LOVE this card, Heather!! So cute and fun!!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...