Saturday, July 28, 2012

Up in the Air

Hi Everyone! I have a Super quick post for you this morning! The weather outside has finally been gracious enough to cooperate with us here in Illinois to give a little relief of the heat and drought...So my yard is beckoning me to give it some much needed TLC. :) So with that said, here is a card that I made with a new set Up in the Air. I know it's not new, but it is to me... Here is my card - 




Another CAS for me... Today called for it! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! Details below -

Heather :)


Stamps - Up, Up, and Away
Paper - Whisper White, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade DSP
Ink - Pool Party, Basic Gray, Calypso Coral
Accessories - Big Shot, Fancy Fan EF, 2 1/2" circle punch, Pool Party Bakers Twine, Dimensional Dots

3 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

Very sweet card....can almost free the breeze and hear the birds!!!

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

El. Oh. Vee. Eee.

Victoria said...

Love this card Heather! Just found your blog and I love your style! Your cards are beautiful! I hope you don't mind if I case this card for one of my classes? I've been dying to use this set, but have been struggling for ideas!
Hugs, Victoria ~x~

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...