Monday, July 2, 2012

Stacked Wishes

Hi Everyone! I do hope you all had a great weekend! Mine was Awesome! My Husband and I were sans the kiddos for the early part of the weekend,... LOVE when that happens! :) I got a chance to do some lurking on Pintrest, and found tons of inspiration!! So that is what I am sharing with you today. I fell in love with a card by Maile Belles, and had to recreate it with SU products.  Here is my version



 I used the set Fabulous Phrases to create my sentiment, and used the top of the cupcake builder punch to make the different colored ice cream scoops. I really liked how it turned out using SU Products. OK, that's it for me today! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! Details below -

Heather :)

Stamps - Fabulous Phrases
Paper - Crumb Cake, Naturals Ivory, Certainly Celery, Pool Party, Blushing Bride, So Saffron
Ink - Black
Accessories - Big Shot, Snow Burst EF (retired ), Cupcake builder punch, pennant punch, White tafeta ribbon, black button (neutrals Collection), Two Way glue, Dazzling Diamonds, Dimensional dots

4 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

Too cute -makes me want to run to Basking & Robbins....!!!!

Melissa Punt said...

waaaay cute! nice case! i wanna do the same thing, but i havn't added the cupcake punch to my collection yet! ;)tfs!

Linda and Michelle said...

Heather -- Love this card. Will be copying it for my Stamp Club this month! Thanks for the cute inspiration.

Conniecrafter said...

this is so cute, I would love to try this for my great nieces birthday :)

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...