Friday, July 27, 2012

Preserved just for you

Hi Everyone! I finally got all the running that I could today done! Phew.... So, with that said I am putting my derriere in a chair and sharing a card made with some new goodies from the upcoming SU Holiday Mini Catalog. There is an Uber sweet set called Perfectly Preserved  in the Holiday Mini catalog, and I fell in LOVE! Here is my sample -



This canning jar can be filled with SO many things! :) Today I just kept it simple, and filled it with flowers. I stamped my image on water color paper with Versamark and heat embossed it with white EP. I used my aqua painter and Baja Breeze reinker to add the water, then cut out the embossed and colored image. I placed my cut out onto the card base, then stamped my stems and added the blooms. Added a simple black frame around the blooms, and added the just for you tag. Love it! Off to play some more... Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! Details below -


Heather :)


Stamps - Perfectly Preserved
Paper - Naturals White, Black, Water Color, Wisteria Wonder
Ink - Versamark, Gumball Green, Black, Baja Breeze
Accessories - Heat Tool, White EP, Aqua painter, Paper Piercing tool, Ruler, black marker, Wisteria Wonder Bakers Twine, flower from Punch pack, Basic Pearls, Dimensional dots

8 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

Beautiful design...and colors! TFS!

Anonymous said...

This is GORGEOUS!!!

annemarks said...

I love this so pretty card, gorgeous colours and details :)

Wendie Waldman said...

Beautiful - I love the details.

Unknown said...

Your card is so beautiful! I love the colors you chose. TFS

vdoyle8 said...

I just found your blog from the iStamp blog -- your card is gorgeous!!

Dee Tollaksen said...

Fabulous job with this set, love it! Thanks to Nancy for highlighting your blog.

savvy teaching tips said...

Wow Heather, this is amazing. You seems to add the perfect touch to whatever you create. I love the way you embossed the image and then added the blue. Awesome!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...