Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Blessings

Hi Everyone! I have a quick post for you this morning... I had some more time to play yesterday..so I played with some new sets from the new catalog. :) I was inspired by a card that I found on Case Study to use the new set called Take Care. I really love the branch image, and the sweet nest from this set, so those are the images I used for this card -



I stamped my images with Chocolate Chip, and Lucky Limeade inks, then used my Blender pen to pull a little of the chocolate chip into the white space of the nest. Then cut it out, and added the heart shaped bitty buttons for "eggs". I used my XL bird punch for my love birds, and added the Blessings sentiment to make this a sweet baby card. I guess it could be a house warming card for a newly wed couple too. You decide. :) I love the outcome! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! :) Details Below -


Heather :)

Stamps - Take Care
Paper - Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Real Red Textured, Domestic Goddess DSP
Ink - Chocolate Chip, Lucky Limeade
Accessories - XL Bird Punch, Heart to Heart punch, Lucky Limeade and Pool Party ruffled ribbon, Bitty Buttons, Linen Thread, Sm Oval Punch, Dimensional Dots, Blender Pen

3 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

Very sweet card, loving that darling birds nest!

Pam said...

I LOVE this happy, make me smile to my toes, card!! Completely overlooked this stamp set....now I'm thinking it may be a "must have"! Thanks for the inspiration; as always!

Unknown said...

So cute, I love this card.

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...