Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Wisteria Wishes

Hi Everyone! I have a card to share made with some new goodies for the mini catalog. I was playing quite a bit last week while getting ready for my upcoming club. I really wanted to showcase alot of the bundle items to the girls. I really like that Stampin' Up! is offering bundles in this catalog at a 15% savings. Way Cool right?! Well here is my card made with the Ornament Keepsake bundle -




I love the fact that ALL the ornaments in the stamp set, have a die that coordinates with them! Whoop!! So Simple. :) I know it was kinda of early to be showing a Christmas card, but I wanted to share. One down, and 99 to go! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! Details below -

Heather :)

Stamps - Ornament Keepsakes, More Merry Messages
Paper - Lucky Limeade, Whisper White, Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder DSP
Ink - Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party
Accessories - Big Shot, Finishing touches edgelit, Holiday Ornaments Framlits, Paper Piercing tool, Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade bakers twine, Two way glue pen, Dazzling diamonds glitter, Basic Rhinestones, White taffeta ribbon, Dimensional dots


2 comments:

Bev Gomez said...

oooohhhh purdy purple ornaments. Beautiful card Heather. TFS! i wasn't going to order that because I usually like a more religious card for Christmas but I knew I would see some cool card like yours and kick myself for not buy it. So yep, I received it yesterday.
have to get it mounted now. LOL!

Carol Carriveau said...

Beautiful design, Heather! Love the color combo...I'm a purple gal so this really appeals to me!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...