Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Blooming with hope

Hi All! I have a quick post this morning sharing a card made for the weekly color challenge on Splitcoast stampers. The colors this week were all hues of blue,.. Night of Navy, Tempting turquoise, and Pacific Point. I kept my design CAS for ease, and got a chance to use a new set to me from the main catalog called Blooming with Kindness. Here is my card -



The dessert option for this week was to add a swirl, so I added a few quilled flowers. :) I hope that counts. OK, I am off to get the day complete. Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! :)

Heather :)


Stamps - Blooming with Kindness
Ink - Night of Navy, Tempting Turquoise
Paper - Night of Navy, Whisper White, Pacific Point
Accessories - Big Shot, Labels framelit, Paper piercing tool, essentials paper piercing pack, 2 1/2" and 1 3/4" circle punches, Butterflies embosslit, Tempting turquoise grosgrain ribbon, white bakers twine, Simply Scored

No comments:

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...