Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Above & Beyond

Hi Everyone!! It's Tuesday, and I had a chance to play in the Color Challenge on Splitcoast this morning while my boys slept in! :) Love when they do, and I can get to things uninterrupted. :)) Today's colors were some new ones, Midnight Muse, Raspberry Ripple, and a oldie but goodie, Old Olive. I haven't really used the new In Colors, so I had to play along. Here is my card -



I found inspiration for my card from Stamp It, a publication by Paper Crafts. I really love the bold colors together. I made the little banners across the balloon with a 1/8" scrap from my desk, as well as the balloons basket. Turned out to be a cute thank you card, don't you think? Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! Details below -

Heather :)


Stamps - Up, Up, and Away, One in a Million
Paper - Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Midnight Muse, Old Olive, Raspberry Ripple DSP
Ink - Midnight Muse, Raspberry Ripple
Accessories - Small Star Punch, Paper piercing tool, Dimensional Dots, Old Olive 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon

3 comments:

Wendie Waldman said...

great card - love putting Up, Up & Away with this sentiment

Carol Carriveau said...

Fabulous...love the colors you chose and the little extras!

annemarks said...

I love the colour combination it is beautiful :)

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...