Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Use em' if ya got 'em

Hellooooo!!! I hope you all had a relaxing weekend, and you were able to get a little stamping time in there. I certainly did. My club girls were over, and we had a great time. During club we touched on some of our favorite retired stamp sets, and papers. That conversation lead me to pull out some of those sets, and papers, and bring them up to the front of my drawer, and begin to use 'em up. I have SO many papers! Some are full packs of DSP that I am scared to cut into. Well, I am committed to it! :) ( In my head I keep saying they are going to make a comeback like VHS tape...Really! ) So anyhoo, I played along in the Splitcoaststampers color challenge this morning, and used some retired DSP for my papers. The hostess chose to use Regal Rose, So Saffron, and Pear Pizazz.



I so miss soft sky.... and Sweet Always DSP. (insert long sigh here!) Thanks for taking a trip down my DSP memory lane, and for stopping by to take a peek. Details below -

Heather :)

Stamps - All Holidays
Paper - Whisper White, Soft Sky DSP, Sweet Always DSP, So Saffron
Ink - Black
Accessories - Big Shot, Perfect polka dot EF, Floral Fusion Sizzlet, Latte Button, Pear Pizazz Seam binding, Linen thread, Scallop edge punch, scallop trim ribbon border punch, paper piercer, sewing pins, yellow sharpie ( to color pearls), basic pearls, dimensional dots



1 comment:

Renée said...

this is gorgeous, Heather! Love all the different punches, the beautiful layout, and those colours together!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...