Thursday, March 17, 2011

Neutral Thinking

Hi All! Happy St. Patrick's day to those out celebrating today! I have a quick creation to share with you today. This card is actually a sample for my club girls this month. I wanted to showcase some backgrounds and the use of neutral papers. I also needed to make a sympathy card for my stash, as I noticed that I had none, and really like to have some on hand. As this card is not actually a Sympathy but a simple thinking of you card that can be used either way. Anyhoo -


I stamped my background with crumb cake, and the floral spray in the center (from the same  background stamp) with classic black. I then stamped my image (background) again in versamark on very vanilla paper, heat embossed with black EP, then cut out the flowers (from the same spray) I wanted and paper pieced them onto the stamped image, popping up some with dimensional dots for depth. I used some very vanilla ribbon, and Sincere Salutations for my sentiment. Simple and stated if I do say so myself, an I think the club girls will love it too. :) Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! Details below -

Heather :)

Stamps - Bella Toile, Sincere Salutations
Paper - Crumb Cake, Very vanilla
Ink - Crumb Cake, Black, Versamarker
Accessories - black embossing powder, Heat tool, Very vanilla 1/4 inck grosgrain ribbon, paper snips, Dimensional Dots


2 comments:

Linda said...

oooooo - I like this so much that I may have to save it and case it! TFS

Mary Marsh said...

this is a beautiful card heather-love the elegant look of it

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...