This past weekend, I received some wonderful comments from some very sweet ladies regarding my blog. I have been awarded the stylish blogger award by two sweet sweet women, Patty Braun, http://rocpaperstamps.blogspot.com/ and Lorraine Toll http://www.lorrainesstampincorner.blogspot.com/ . I am really honored ladies, and glad to inspire with my creations. Both Ladies have AMAZING talent in their own right, so please pay it forward and have a see for yourselves! Now with this award I need to tell you 8 things about myself, and list 8 blogs that inspire me. I will start with things about me -
1. I love to take pictures of my family, and eventually scrap them all! ( I know Big DREAMS Right! )
2. I can get a little too goofy at times, especially if Stampin' Up! is involved in the equation. :)
3. I am left handed, but do not write upside down.
4. I have a new obsession with homemade Granola.
5. I LOVE to roller skate, and shake my junk. ( if the two are done at the same time it can be quite comical!)
6. I Love to color...It's the little girl in me that won't let go.
7. I am starting to think I have TOO many punches.
8. I am still doing all my own stunts! :)
Now Some blogs that I find inspiring and visit often to oogle over their awesome creativity -
Jen Del Muro
Thank you again ladies, it is quite the honor to receive such an Award! :)