Thursday, February 17, 2011

A box of Sunshine

Hi everyone! Have you seen all the cute stuff out there made from the new Create a cupcake set from the SU Occasion's mini catalog?? Well, I have! I have been oogling and drooling over some of the ever so sweet creations for weeks, and I FINALLY got my set yesterday from my favorite man in Brown! It could be raining, snowing, or just gloomy out, and when he has something for me, it's like opening up a box of sunshine! There really is something fabulous about it right??


I was so excited to make this card I think it only took me 5 min. start to finish. Now if I could only get that excited about cleaning house! :) Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! More cute stuff in the works, so stop by often! Details below -

Heather :)

Stamps - Create a Cupcake
Paper - Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Pretty in pink
Ink - Early Espresso, Certainly celery
Accessories - Certainly Celery satin ribbon, Big Shot, impression plates 1, Create a cupcake punch, Decorative label punch, pretty in pink button, embroidery floss, two way glue, Dazzling diamonds, Dimensional Dots

2 comments:

Emma Fewkes said...

Heather, this is truly a DELIGHT! I love your style, I love your card ... heck, I probably love you too :) Have a happy day!

Pam said...

I KNOW I love you! The bow is so sweet.

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...