Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bright Buttons

Hi! Did ya miss me?? Well I sure missed you! I have been working on a scrapbook for one of my boys. He is crossing over from Cub Scouts into Boy Scouts, and the parents are supposed to gift their son a scrapbook. I have only known about this for, hmmmmmm...., 4 yrs now...! Sheesh.. Nothing like working under a little bit of pressure. :) I will share some of my favorite pages when I am done... Deal?!

I have another sample using Sew Suite for you. I can hear you saying, " Another one? " Well Yeah! I am really having fun with it, and I know you will too!



I also used a new set, called Button, Button from the SU Occasion's mini catalog. I knew I wanted this set as soon as I saw it. It reminded me of one of my ALL time favorite sets Seeing Spots, which has been retired, Sniff.. Sniff, for awhile now. So look for more to come with this set too! :) I had fun making this card. I want to share a detail shot of the sewing machine -




 I just got the Ice Cream Parlor DSP from Sale-a-bration too. Fun Right!? Details are below, and thanks for taking a peek today!


Heather :)


Stamps - Teeny Tiny Wishes, Sew Suite, Button Button
Paper - Peach Parfait, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Ice Cream Parlor DSP, Peach Parfait DSP, Daffodil Delight
Ink - Peach Parfait, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Pacific Point, Marina Mist, Daffodil delight
Access - Thread, Playground buttons, marina mist 1/8 ribbon, melon mambo ribbon, paper piercing tool, circle punches, scallop edge border punch, big shot, square lattice EF, Dimensional Dots

4 comments:

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Love the way you made the thread spool pop out. Super cute card!

Mad for Paper said...

the detail you added to the sewing machine is adorable.
TFS
ang

Linda and Michelle said...

Seriously Heather, that spool of thread is too cute. How do you come up with this stuff?????

Cindy Beach said...

LOVE this, Heather! Great colors and fabulous design. Can't wait to see more!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...