Thursday, November 11, 2010

Many Tanks

Where did the week go? Time is really flying by this November...today I took time to play along in the ways to use it challenge on Splitcoast. Our challenge hostess asked us to create a card for Veterans Day, or Remembrance Day if you live in Canada. After reading the challenge details, I knew exactly what I was going to do. I pulled out all the various thank you sentiments that I have from my SU sets, and created some DP with them. I also used one of my ALL TIME favorite stamps, this little tank from the SU set Words by Wilson. (My affection runs deep for this stamp, considering my past occupation, and my screen name on Splitcoast.... tankgrl *wink*)  I hope you take time to remember those that are serving or have served their countries. Many Tanks too you!! Thanks for taking a peek, details below -

Stamps - Various Thank you stamps, Words by Wilson (retired), Extreme elements
paper - Old olive, Concord crush, poppy parade, whisper white
ink - old olive, black, river rock, marina mist
access - black marker, aqua painter, daffodil delight 1/8 ribbon, small star punch (retired), dimensional dots

No comments:

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...