Sunday, September 7, 2014

Partridge & Pears

 
Hey Everyone! I took advantage of the heat this last week to make a few samples for an upcoming demo meeting showcasing the new holiday catalog, and the blendabilites markers. I was asked to come up with a project, and some examples, so I have a share today of one of those samples. :)
 
 
I used the new set Partridge & Pears.. When I got the holiday catalog, I was immediately drawn to this set.. Probably considering it would be super fun to color with none other than SU's new Blendabilites markers.. *wink* Love the outcome and the markers! Hopefully you will give them a try too.. Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! :)
 
 
 
Heather
 
 
 
Stamps - Partridge & Pears
Paper - Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Whisper White, Trim the Tree DSP stack
Ink - Memento Black
Accessories - Blendabilities, Cherry Cobbler seam binding, Pistachio pudding ruffled ribbon, Gold Metal button, linen thread, Paper Piercing tool, Project life corner rounder, Scallop edge border punch, Dimensional dots, glue dots

No comments:

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...