Saturday, January 15, 2011

One by one


Afternoon all! I have a quick post for you today, really busy today. I want to share a birthday card with you for my Niece Lorelei. She is turning 5. She is such a spitfire! Wise beyond her years really, and I {heart} her to bits! The birthday sentiments and layout for this card are from the SU Occasions mini catalog. The set is called Bring on the Cake. Super Fun! Gotta run! Thanks for taking a peek. Details below -

Paper - Peach Parfait, Whisper white, Chocolate chip, Sweet always DSP (retired), Pretty in pink
Stamps - Bring on the Cake
ink - Chocolate chip, pumpkin pie, pink pirouette, creamy Carmel, regal rose, pretty in pink
Access - scallop edge border punch, punch pack, med oval punch, paper piercer, rick rack, dimensional dots, mini glue dots, 1/4 and 1/16 circle punches, versamarker

1 comment:

Linda and Michelle said...

Love this card and love the DSP! I still have bits and pieces left of it. It always makes me sad when things go away but I try to comfort myself with the fact that good stuff is coming. Nice work! I'm sure your niece will love the card.

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...