Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Vintage Sketch

Happy Wednesday everyone...I am playing instead of working, and I will probably pay the price when my husband comes home and sees that I am a little behind.. Oh well, it's worth it! I wanted to play along in yesterdays color challenge on Splitcoaststampers, but never got the chance. So I am playing along in the sketch challenge today, and using the colors from yesterdays challenge. CHACHING! A two for one!  The colors were blushing bride, crumb cake, and baja breeze. So soft and elegant. Our dessert option was to use pearls and lace. These are elements that I have in my stash, but really never use. I guess I just like looking at all the bling in their little boxes, like a treasure. I used Vintage Vogue, and Bella Toile for my sets, and a retired sentiment from Elegant Greetings. This card just called for it I think. :)
My proportions are little smaller than the sketch given, but that is what is great about the sketch challenges. You fit it to your needs. They are a great starting point. So if you are ever in need of a little inspiration, check it out! Thanks for taking a peek. :) All supplies are Stampin' Up!, Details below -

Stamps - Bella Toile, Vintage Vogue, Elegant Greetings (retired)
Paper - Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake, Confetti White
Ink - Crumb Cake, blushing bride, Pear Pizzaz
Accessories - Baja Breeze double stitch ribbon (retired), victoria crochet trim, baja button, linen thread, pretties kit, half back pearls, lg oval punch, 1/4 hole punch, sponge, dimensional dots

1 comment:

PocketsOfInspiration said...

This is my FAV. Vintage and feminine.

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...