Wednesday, January 16, 2013

a tiny hello


Hi Everyone... I have a quick card to share... a case from pinterest by Maile Belles. I loved the simplicity of the card and had to recreate it with the new set Pretty Petites from the Sale-a-bration catalog... yep one more week! Here is the card -

 
I think it turned out Super cute! OK, I am off to help the kiddos with homework. Thanks for taking a peek! Details Below -
 
 
Heather :)
 
 
Stamps - Pretty Petites
Paper - Whisper White
ink - Pool Party Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, black, Versamark
Accessories - White EP, In color 2012-13 bakers twine, In color 2012-13 polka dot brads, dimensional dots, tiny curly label punch
 
 
 


8 comments:

Susan said...

super dooper cute!!! TFS!!

Sankari W. said...

ooo - so CAS and SOOO lovely! Gorgeous!

Sharon B. said...

this is such a beautiful design!!

Becca-expressions said...

Love this. So clean but with lots of interest.

Carol Carriveau said...

Though my brother and SIL live not far from us, this would be a great card to let them know we think about them...thank you for the inspiration - great card!

Cindy Major said...

Wow, that is one striking design! It turned out fabulous!! TFS!

Gisela said...

Super cute card. Great use of twine and mini stamp set.

Julie Marshall said...

Great design and super cute card!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...