Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Soiree Of Kindness

Hello Everyone! I have a quick share this evening... I am trying to get ready for my club ladies this weekend, and getting my samples made and paper cut, and really trying to decide as to what we are going to make. I had decided last time we met that we would be using the Butterfly Thinlit dies from the Occasion mini catalog, I have spied SO many beautiful cards made with the Butterfly Basics Bundle, but SU has been having issues with back orders that are simply out of their control, I needed to change gears fast. Hmm.. what do I have in my stash that has a butterfly and coordinating tool.?. Well,... I have Kinda Eclectic, and that coordinates with the Elegant butterfly punch... Yea!! Here is my card - 


I paired it with some of the Gold Soiree DSP, considering that some of the colors and the paper are soon on their way out, and if my ladies haven't played with them yet it had better happen soon. A really straight forward card with DSP, Paper, and ink! Perfect for club! OK... one down and two to go.. best get busy! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! 


Heather

Stamps - Kinda Eclectic
Paper - Whisper White, Gold Soiree DSP, Brushed Gold
Ink - Calypso Coral, Garden Green, Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe
Accessories - 2 1/2 inch circle punch, Elegant Butterfly punch, Crisp cantaloupe thick Bakers twine, Basic rhinestones, Calypso coral blendabilities marker, Dimensional dots

1 comment:

Sarah Julius said...

This is so cute! I really like this stamp set but have a hard timing coming up with ideas for it. Love the swirly twine accent too!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...