Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Oh Happy Day


Hey Everyone! I mentioned in my post from yesterday, that I needed to sit down and crank out one more Birthday card this week. Well, that is just what I did. Here is my second birthday card this week - 


I used two hostess sets for this card, Nuts about you, and Hello Love. :) Over the last couple of weeks I have had to do some reorganizing in my stamp/laundry room due to some plumbing issues. While I was putting things in their place, I found some retired SU cork sheets. Never opened of course, until yesterday... a little late to the party, but better late than never. :) Who knows, maybe you have some, and can breathe some new life into them too! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! 

Heather 

Stamps - Nuts about You, Hello Love
Paper - Whisper White, Kraft, soft sky
Ink - Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Hello Honey, Basic Black, lost Lagoon
Accessories - Cork Sheet (retired), In color Sequins, Build a cupcake punch, Dimensional dots, Paper Piercing tool

No comments:

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...