Saturday, October 18, 2014

You little furball

 
Hey Everyone! I have a quick share this morning.. The house was quiet last night and I took advantage of it, by listening some good tunes, and getting a little inky too! I broke out a new stamp set to me called You Little Furball, a must have since I have two furballs in this lil'ol' house of mine..:) I wanted to knock out a Halloween card with this set, and here is what I came up with -
 
 
I got super creative with my punches and dies, and used the hostess set Good Greetings again. LOVE! It literally has a sentiment for EVERY occasion.. :) There are only a couple of weeks left to get yours! :) OK, I am off to chores, and hopefully carving a pumpkin or two! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!
 
 
Heather :)
 
 
Stamps - You Little Furball, Good Greetings, Hardwood
paper - Whisper White, Soft Sky, Basic Gray, Black, Silver Glimmer, Moonlight DSP stack, Smoky Slate, Tangelo Twist
Ink - Smoky Slate, Tangelo Twist, Basic Black
Accessories - Coluzzle, Paper Piercer, Cupcake builder punch, Lg Star Punch, Confetti Stars Punch, Small oval punch, Cloud template (handmade), sponge, 1/4 circle punch, dimensional dots, two way glue
 
 
 

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...