Friday, October 17, 2014

Thanks Pumpkin(s)

 
Hello Everyone! The sun is finally out here in the midwest. We can at long last get some pictures of all the beautiful trees turning, and see everyones pumpkins on their porches. :) Inspiring to say the least.. I was inspired to play a little more with the Good Greetings hostess set, and pair it with the sweet Fall Fest set from the holiday catalog. Here is my card -
 

 
 
I stamped my pumpkins in Crushed Curry, then sponged on Tangelo Twist for some depth, and used my chocolate chip marker to add the little vines too. Definitely a busy card, but I think it all works together. :) Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!

 
 
 
Heather :)
 
 
Stamps - Good Greetings, Fall Fest
Paper - Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Whisper White, Tangelo Twist, Champagne glimmer, Trim the Tree DSP, Garden Green
Ink - Crushed Curry, Tangelo Twist, Garden Green, Chocolate Chip
Accessories - Paper piercing tool, Big Shot, Fun Fall thinlits, Autumn wooden elements, Linen thread, lg oval punch, Dimensional dots, post it note for masking, sponge

2 comments:

2dogs2luv said...

I love the combos...perfect to me!

Carol Carriveau said...

Absolutely smiling and loving your card design....TFS!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...