Thursday, July 3, 2014

Blooming with Bliss and Hope

Hello Everyone! I had some time to play yesterday.. another chilly and rainy day here in Chicagoland..So.. why not get inky with some new goodies from the new catalog.. Whoop! I inked up  the hostess set Bloom with Hope, and broke out the new blendabilities markers and here is my result ..
 
 
 
Used a new in-color too.. Blackberry Bliss... *sigh*... love this color! I think I am going to have to practice with these new markers too, a bit of a learning curve.. but love the intense color.. :) Can't wait to play some more! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!
 
 
Heather :)Stamps - Bloom with hope
Paper - Blackberry Bliss, Moonlight DSP, Whisper White
Ink - Memento, Blendabilities
Accessories - Paper Piercing tool, Hello Honey Satin Ribbon, Dimensional dots
 

5 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

Oh Heather...this is is stunning, took my breath away for a few seconds...definitely will attempt to CASE your card!

Carol Carriveau said...

I started to recreate this fabulous beauty - will finish tomorrow....thank you for the inspiration and using this most gorgeous of our colors!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card. Thank u for sharing

Carlene (aka Chatterbox-1) said...

Absolutely gorgeous...colors are regal!

SusanD in WA said...

Lovely eye catching card!! Thanks for sharing your talents.

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...