Friday, February 1, 2013

Staying with friends


Hey Everyone! I have a busy..but hopefully relaxing weekend with some of my stamping friends. :) Believe it or not I have never gone away to stamp with friends... I know! I will be staying with some stampers that I hold dear to my heart, Pam D'Urso, and my up line Julie Logan..Stamping with these ladies is going to be a real treat.. Can't wait! Any hoo, I can't go visit without a little stamping gift right? I used some new goodies from the Spring Mini catalog too! -
 
 
Why not make a tea box using the Tea for Two DSP and the tea time trinkets. :)
 
 
My Sentiment is from the set Tea Shoppe, which can be found in the main catalog. I am sure she will love it! OK, I am off to get the day underway, thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! Details below -
 
 
Heather :)
 
Stamps - Tea Shoppe
Paper - Soft Suede, Marina Mist, Tea for Two DSP, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White
Ink - Marina Mist, Soft Suede
Accessories - Big Shot, Window Frame framelits, Paper piercing tool, Festive paper piercing pack, 1 3/4. 1 1/4, and 1" circle punches. Marina mist taffeta ribbon, satin Organdy ribbon, Tea time trinkets, basic rhinestones, doilies, white bakers twine, tea bags, sticky strip, glue dots
 
 

10 comments:

Susan said...

WOW....I'm not a tea drinker, but would love to have this tea box filled w/tea...so beautiful!

Teri said...

Stunning! Just completely gorgeous! x

Phyllis Strickland said...

It is GORGEOUS! They will love it.

vlinn60 said...

This is the most stunning tea box I have ever seen.Love the colors and roses with your use of the doily and ribbons. I love tea and this box. Thanks for the beautiful dreams I'll have but I can do without the drooling lol! :-) :-) :-)

Pam said...

I am the lucky recipient of this precious gift. I am just thrilled to have it.
Thank you, Heather. Soooo looking forward to our next stamping weekend!

Carol Carriveau said...

What a beautiful idea and I am very sure the recipient absolutely loved it...who wouldn't! Thank you for sharing!!!

Caroline said...

It is really beautiful and I would dearly love to know how you made the box - any chance of you sharing?
Thank you Heather

Dame Nina said...

Love it! I think I will be making one of these today. Thanks for sharing your talent.

Unknown said...

This is such a BEAUTIFUL tea box! Do you have any instructions for this posted somewhere? I see the supply list but no instructions. Would love to make one of these! Thanks for sharing...

aloha37 said...

I'd also love to make this for my best friend/sister! But would need some directions for the box! Love it!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...