Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sail Away wishes


Hi Everyone! I have a Birthday card to share today. My Brother-in-law has the pleasure of celebrating his birthday on the same day as Halloween. I would think that he has had his share of  cards over the years that are Halloween themed cards, so I really didn't want to add to the collection. So I set out with the stamp Sail Away -
 
 
 
 
I stamped my image in Chocolate Chip ink, heat set, then water colored the image with Midnight Muse, and Summer Starfruit inks. I used my coluzzle to cut out the image, then added a few details to finish it off. I hope he likes it. Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!
 
Heather :)
 
Stamps - Sail Away, Bring on the Cake
Paper - Naturals White, Chocolate chip, Midnight Muse, Comfort Cafe' DSP, Cherry Cobbler
Ink - Chocolate Chip, Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories - Coluzzle Paper Piercing tool, Distressing tool, Designer Natural Buttons, Twine, Linen Thread, Dimensional dots
 

3 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I LOVE this masculine card -- especially like the little red banner flying in the top corner! Great card!

vdoyle8 said...

I'm a new follower to your blog -- your work is gorgeous! I especially love this card.. your choice of papers is perfect!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so fabulous, I love it

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...