Thursday, October 18, 2012

Aw Shucks..

 
Hi Everyone! Surprised right! Another post this week from me. :) I am busy getting ready for my club ladies this weekend, and we are doing a class with the Perfectly Preserved Bundle. So, I am busy getting some samples made with the set to share as inspiration. I fell in love with the Mason jar image immediately considering they are very trendy right now, but I wanted to try and come up with some other samples based around the other images in the set. Here is what I came up with -

 
 
 
I kinda cased myself with the LO on this card. :) I saw a card with this sentiment on Pintrest, and went from there.
I wish the set came with sentiments, but it's all good, I just hand wrote this one on a scrap with a Chocolate Chip marker, copying a font from the computer. I know the ladies are gonna love it! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!
 
 
Heather :)
 
 
Stamps - Perfectly Preserved, Wood Grain
Paper - Soft Suede, Island Indigo, Naturals White, Soft Suede textured, Luck Limeade, Crumb Cake, Orchard Harvest DSP
Ink - Crumb Cake, Lucky Limeade, More Mustard, Raspberry Ripple, Chocolate chip marker
Accessories - Big Shot, Cannery Framelits, finishing touches edgelit, Open scallop border border punch, corner rounder, Brad, Linen Thread, Dimensional dots, sponge

 

2 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

This is great....and something very different from all of the other cards...great creativity...thank you and have the feeling I will need to case this one as a thank you for our host/hostess for upcoming Thanksgiving visit. TFS!!!!!

Annheidel said...

Oh my goodness, this is adorable. I love how you made it look like indian corn and that basket is perfect!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...