Thursday, May 31, 2012

Black and White Forever

Hi Everyone! I am still playing, and getting ready for my upcoming club gathering, and decided to knock out another sample for the ladies. I am trying to stay with some easy cards that still have that wow factor... Sometimes that is a challenge all by itself..Right! Well, I think this sample does it for me, and I am sure that the lades will like it too! Here is me sample -



This picture seems a little fuzzy, sorry. It is really hard to take a good picture of a black and white card.. TOO much contrast, but I think you can make it out. :) I used the sets Elements of Style, and Apothecary Art. I can not express how happy I was to see that this set was carried over from the occasions mini into the new SU catalog, So if you missed out on it earlier, no worries now! :) Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! Details below -

Heather :)


Stamps - Elements of Style, Apothecary Art, Loving thoughts
Paper - Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink - Versamark, Classic Black
Accessories - Clear EP, Heat tool, 5/8" Organza ribbon, Basic Pearls, Dimensional Dots

5 comments:

Emma Fewkes said...

This is stunning, Heather. So lovely to see you back in my google reader :) Hugs, Emma F xxx

Julie K said...

Wow! Simply gorgeous

Kristin Moore said...

Just beautiful!! That embossing is a fabulous technique. Very sharp!

beth rush said...

i love your use of ribbon on this card! very pretty

Christine Blain said...

The clear-embossed image makes this such an elegant card, Heather - just beautiful!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...