Thursday, February 2, 2012

CASE of the blues, Valentine?

Hi Everyone! I have been SUPER busy since my last post. My Mom is in the final days of getting ready to make her move into a brand new town, and home, so there has been alot of little fires to put out, and get done. :) I did however decide to take a short break from the moving Chaos, and share another card that my club gals did last weekend. It is actually a CASE of a Super sweet card made by Debbie Currier. I loved her colors, and wanted to make a gender neutral valentine. Her card fit the bill perfectly. Here is my version -


I just changed the stamp used, and the sentiment panel. I REALLY loved how it turned out! The girls did too! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! Details below -

Heather :)


Stamps - I Heart Hearts, Grateful Greetings
Paper - Island Indigo, Whisper White, Twitterpated DSP
Ink - Island Indigo, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories - Paper Piercing tool, Heart to heart punch, Bitty Button, Big Shot, Oval Frame EF, Lg. Oval punch, Island Indigo Bakers Twine, Dimensional Dots, Basic Rhinestones

1 comment:

Elaine U. said...

Super cute, Heather! So clever, too. I like your "touch" to Debbie's version. Both are great!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...