Thursday, December 1, 2011

Three Merry trees

Hi all! I have a quick card and post for you today. :) A little something to help you get in the holiday spirit....considering it is December 1st. Yup! took me by surprise too! :)


I hope your days ahead are Merry! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! Details below-


Heather :)

Stamps - Polar Party, Pennant Parade
Paper - Lucy Limeade, Old Olive, Whisper White, Real Red, Very Vanilla, Glitter (red), Holly Berry Bouquet DSP
Ink - Black, versamarker, markers-  gable green, glorious green, real red, daffodil delight creamy Carmel, pool party, tempting turquoise
Accessories - Big Shot, Snow Burst EF, Crimper, Lg Corner rounder, dotted scallop ribbon border punch, Snowflake punch, 1 3/8, 1", 3/8" circle punches, paper Piercing tool, bitty buttons, cherry cobbler bakers twine, Lucky limeade ruffled ribbon, dimensional dots, two way glue, dazzling diamonds glitter 

5 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

A delightful and very colorful card!

Stef Perry said...

Cute, cute, card with a great design layout! Love the crimped band with the flag ends wrapped in Baker's twine!! Very clever and attractive embellishment.

Bada-Bing Creations said...

This is so fun and bright and merry Heather! I love it!

Julie Marshall said...

Heather, what a cute card! I love the ribbon treatment at the top. Just adorable with the button.

Anonymous said...

I love all the details and layout of this card. You've encorporated almost all my favourite things: embossing folder, red glitter paper, Holly Berry DSP, ruffled ribbon..... It's so nicely done!
Marnie

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...