Monday, October 31, 2011

Just For you CC347

Hi Everyone! I have a super Quick post for you today. It it Tuesday, so I do have a Color challenge card to share. Our colors this week were Always Artichoke, Bravo Burgundy, and More Mustard. The Dessert option was to use a bird on our project. Here is my card -


Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! Details below -

Heather :)



Stamps - Just Believe, French Foliage
Paper - More Mustard, Always Artichoke, Naturals ivory, Spice Cake DSP, Bravo Burgundy DSP
Ink - More Mustard, Bravo Burgundy, Always artichoke, Soft Suede
Accessories - XL bird punch, sponge, distressing tool, twigs (from my yard), sponge, wide twill tape, linen thread, dimensional dots




6 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

I am new to your blog and happy to be here. What a fabulous card - your leaves look like they came right off a tree.... All colors are wonderful. TFS!

Pam said...

Love that little bird.

Unknown said...

WOW!! Jaw dropping gorgeous!! I have a hard time staying away from your blog for My Crafty Picks!! I can pick you everyday and so wish I could create like you!! I will be showcasing this card on my picks #41 on 11-6-11. Make sure to stop by to see all the picks!

Let me know if you want to decline! ;)

Take care
Tiffany Bauer

Dawn said...

I've seen several examples of your use of French Foliage and I love the way you make your leaves look so realistic!! Can you share how you did it? Thanks! Dawn

Linda Callahan said...

This is gorgeous! Love everything about it!

Christine Blain said...

This is really beautiful, Heather! I love how you've used the colours, especially adding a cute little bird in Always Artichoke (I wouldn't have thought of that). Love the wide ribbon, and the rustic look of the gorgeous card.

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...