Thursday, June 30, 2011

A Sweet little card

Hi Everyone! Where have I been? Nowhere really. Just busy, and on the search for my Mojo. It has been AWOL for awhile, and my desk has the turned into a heap of repercussions. Well I think I found it today amongst the mess, and am happy to share the findings. :) I have a lot of what are going to be discontinued DSP packs in my midst, so I thought I had better use them, to share some last minute goodness with you. As if you didn't know the new IB&C from SU goes live tomorrow at noon. So if there is something you see that you like, you had better get that order in before tonight. :) My card is an inspired one. I found inspiration in an old issue of Card Creations. Here is my card -


For my papers I used some of the Pawsitively prints 2 DSP. I used all of my various Oval punches to make the little pea pod and leaves. To make the larger scallop on the bottom of the plaid panel, I took the guard off my larger corner rounder punch, and lined up the scallop with the edge of my paper, punched one scallop, and then moved the punch over and created the next one. So what do ya think? Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek. Details below -



Heather :)


Stamps - Fabulous Phrases
Paper - Whisper White, Poppy Parade, Pawsitively prints DSP 2, Pear Pizazz, Pear Pizazz DSP
Ink - Poppy Parade
Accessories - Lg. and Sm. oval punches, lg. corner rounder punch, certainly celery buttons, white bakers twine, ity bitty shapes punch, white signo gel pen, paper piercing tool, Pear pizazz poly twill ribbon, Dotted scallop ribbon border punch, dimensional dots, mini glue dots

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather, your card is adorable!!! Just love it!!!

Unknown said...

that is such an adorable card.

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...